1 SFP & 4 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Fast, low cost, future-proof way to deploy long network segments
- Connect to wide variety of fibre optic and copper cable types
- High speed data connection over extended distances
- Reduce susceptibility to electromagnetic interference
- Wide temperature range: -10ºC to +60ºC/-14ºF to +140ºF - works in extreme conditions
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9K frames
- Integral wall mount or optional DIN rail mount
- SFP Port Power Overcurrent protection
SFP & Light Industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch.
Fast, low-cost, future-proof way to deploy long network segments. Connect to a wide variety of fibre optic and copper cable types for high-speed data connection over extended distances.
Galvanically Isolated Ethernet Ports. Automatic detection of data transmission speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps. Wide temperature range of -10ºC to +60ºC/-14ºF to +140ºF and dual input redundant power supply with wide voltage range means it can be powered from USB or on the 24V factory floor. Power terminal is removable with numbered pins for easy wiring. Power consumption is optimised based on the status of the link device. No software required. Ideal for factory floor, in vehicle and marine applications.