Hardened Industrial 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch DIN Rail Mountable
- 5 Port Hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Integrated DIN Rail Mount with grounding
- Wide voltage input range: +5V to +30V DC - can be powered by a variety of sources
- Redundant dual power inputs - reduces risk of power outage
- Compact Hardened Enclosure
- Industrial operating temp range -40°C to +80°C / -40°F to +176°F
PDF Datasheet Download
Add to Cart
Volume Purchase?Request a Quote
Compact industrial 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet unmanaged switch. Galvanically Isolated Ethernet Ports capable of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F) and dual input redundant power supply with wide voltage range means it can be powered from USB or on the 24V factory floor. Only 29mm wide and 95mm deep. Power terminal is removable with numbered pins for easy wiring. Power consumption is optimised based on the status of the link device. No software required. Ideal for factory floor, in vehicle and marine applications.
Site would not accept debit card
Excellent product at a good price ! Recommended
Past experience has been great – delighted to
see these compact gige switches with wide range power inputs join the range.
The products are sturdy, we’re excited to be using them