5 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch Wall Mountable
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Wide voltage input range: +5V to +30V DC - can be powered by a variety of sources
- Wide operating temperature range: -10ºC to +60ºC/-14ºF to +140ºF
- Bi-directional data flow at super-fast speed
- Small Footprint Case, only 23mm wide, 94mm deep
- Lifetime Support and Lifetime Warranty
PDF Datasheet Download
Add to Cart
Volume Purchase?Request a Quote
Compact 5 port Gigabit Ethernet unmanaged switch.
With data transmission at 1000 Mbs per second; the Gigabit standard provides simultaneous sending and receiving of data at a speed 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet.
Backwards compatible; the SW-015 can plug into older networks, and connect to devices that are 10Mbs, Fast Ethernet (100Mbs) or Gigabit, whilst detecting the highest common speed between both ends of the connection.
As with all Ethernet Switches in the SW range – the SW-015 can be powered from +5VDC to +30VDC, and has a wide operating temperature range (-10ºC to +60ºC /-14ºF to +140ºF)
Connection monitoring automatically powers down devices when not in use for optimum energy efficiency.
Site would not accept debit card
Excellent product at a good price ! Recommended
Past experience has been great – delighted to
see these compact gige switches with wide range power inputs join the range.
The products are sturdy, we’re excited to be using them