Our customers are at the forefront of our business; simply put we do what we do because of you
We’re proud to be world leaders in developing serial & remote I/O technology
We’re proud to supply solutions that have helped detect black holes, control telescopes in the Atacama Desert, monitor Cern's Large Hadron Collider & monitor & control production lines around the globe
And we’re proud of our commitment to you
Our Industrial Pledge
For all of our Industrial products, we promise:
- continued general supply until at least 2030
- commitment to unchanged parts on request for up to 10 years*
Our Embedded products are by definition built into your system; the last thing you need is a product that changes with little to no notice.
Our Embedded assurance to you means:
- Stable availability until at least 2030
- No relocations, no chip changes, no revisions: just guaranteed long-term compatibility with your system
Off the Shelf & Frozen
We understand Product Lifecycle Management; once your system is validated, any changes can significantly increase whole life costs.
To protect you against obsolescence & mitigate extreme costs, our Commercial Off the Shelf products are:
- Available until at least 2030
- Frozen for up to 10 years*
Our team of highly qualified software and hardware engineers can help with every aspect of your project; from getting you up and running to customising our product to suit your application.
We pride ourselves on offering the industry's best technical support to our customers - completely free of charge.
- Free lifetime warranty
- Free technical support for the lifetime of our products**
- Live technical support – by phone, live chat or remote connection***
** Free lifetime technical support available to customers who register their products on our website LIFETIME GUARANTEE
*** Live support available Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm (BST) LIVE SUPPORT