Industrial 1 SFP & 4 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Fast, low cost, future-proof way to deploy long network segments
- Connect to wide variety of fibre optic and copper cable types
- High speed data connection over extended distances
- Reduce susceptibility to electromagnetic interference
- Industrial temperature range: -40ºC to +80ºC/-40ºF to +176ºF - works in extreme conditions
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9K frames
- Integral DIN mount
- SFP Port Power Overcurrent protection
SFP & Industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch.
Fast, low-cost, future-proof way to deploy long network segments. Connect to a wide variety of fibre optic and copper cable types for high-speed data connection over extended distances.
Galvanically Isolated Ethernet Ports. Automatic detection of data transmission speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps. Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F) and dual input redundant power supply with wide voltage range means it can be powered from USB or on the 24V factory floor. Power terminal is removable with numbered pins for easy wiring. Power consumption is optimised based on the status of the link device. No software required. Ideal for factory floor, in vehicle and marine applications.