Ethernet to 4 Channel RTD Input
- 4 high precision RTD Inputs
- Compatible with PT100, PT1000 and Ni120
- Factory floor process control and automation, integrated DIN rail mount
- Supports simple ASCII TCP Protocol
- Measurement range -200°C to +600°C
- Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
Ethernet to RTD device: 4 input channels. Powerful ARM 120MHz, 32 Bit CPU
Can be configured and secured from a web browser, and installed as a COM Port on a Windows PC to give complete backwards compatibility essential for legacy applications.
Offers robust and intelligent ‘control side’ devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as ‘process side’.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. The digital output port line are implemented as protected output circuits, providing current overload and short circuit protection, voltage surge, overload and open circuit protection and over temperature protection to allow the widest possible usage and range of devices.