Ethernet to 16 Digital Inputs + ASCII Gateway
- 16 Digital Inputs and an ASCII Gateway port
- Monitor any input from TTL to high voltage high current industrial devices
- Factory floor process control and automation, Integrated DIN rail mount
- Supports simple ASCII or industry standard Modbus TCP
- -40°C to +80°C Temperature range
- Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
PDF Datasheet Download
Ethernet to DIO device: 16 non-isolated digital input channels. Outputs each group of 4 lines has its own common rail. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU.
Offers robust and intelligent ‘control side’ devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as ‘process side’.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. The digital output port line are implemented as protected output circuits, providing current overload and short circuit protection, voltage surge, overload and open circuit protection and over temperature protection to allow the widest possible usage and range of devices.
Great equipment, I have used them many times before!
Easy to download use software
Thanks for a great product that actually does what it says out the box with easy concise code examples 🙂
These are making my life easier and saving customers money 🙂