Ethernet to 8 Digital Inputs and 8 Digital Outputs + ASCII Gateway
- 8 Digital Inputs, 8 Digital Outputs and an ASCII Gateway port
- Control any input or output from TTL to high voltage high current industrial devices
- Factory floor process control and automation, Integrated DIN rail mount
- Supports simple ASCII or industry standard Modbus TCP
- -30°C to +80°C Temperature range
- Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
Ethernet to DIO device: 8 non-isolated digital input channels and 8 digital output channels. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent ‘control side’ devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as ‘process side’.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. The digital output port lines are implemented as protected output circuits, providing current overload and short circuit protection, voltage surge, overload and open circuit protection and over temperature protection to allow the widest possible usage and range of devices.
The outputs are good for driving hot and cold resistive loads, capacitive loads and inductive loads and are especially suited for loads with high inrush currents such as cold bulbs/lamps and motors. Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..