Ethernet to 8 Digital IO Lines
- 8 Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Control any input or output from TTL to high voltage high current industrial devices
- Factory floor process control and automation
- User friendly software interface, Legacy compatible
- -10°C to +60°C / +14°C to +140°C Temperature range, Wall mountable
- Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
Ethernet to DIO device: 8 digital input/output channels. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent ‘control side’ devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as ‘process side’. The device installs as a COM Port on the PC to give complete backwards compatibility essential for legacy applications.
Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..