Ethernet to 8 Analogue Inputs + ASCII Gateway
- 8 differential channels, individually configurable
- 0-10V and 4-20mA inputs - connect all types of sensors
- Factory floor process control and automation, Integrated DIN rail mount
- Monitor instantly from any web-browser
- -40°C to +80°C Temperature range
- Programmable Gain Amp allows full resolution measurements down to 75mV
PDF Datasheet Download
Ideal for all kinds of industry standard sensors and transducers. The ED-549 has 8 Analogue Inputs + RS485 Gateway. It is suitable for high-precision measurements of voltages and currents. Most parameters in the real world are measured using sensors generating analogue outputs. Brainboxes ED-549 takes these real world signals and turns them into data on your network. As well as the popular 0-10V and 4-20mA input devices, the inbuilt Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) allows full scale signals as small as ±75mV to be resolved to 12 bit accuracy across 8 analogue inputs. Each channel is individually configurable for voltage or current input with its own programmable gain.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..
Great equipment, I have used them many times before!
Easy to download use software
Thanks for a great product that actually does what it says out the box with easy concise code examples 🙂
These are making my life easier and saving customers money 🙂