|Operating System Compatibility|
Product Attributes No Additional Information
- What is RTS / CTS Hardware Flow Control?
- What is the difference between RS422 communication and RS485 communication?
- How do I control a serial port using PHP?
- Where can I find the Windows drivers for my PCI or PCMCIA card?
- What are the Pinouts of the 9 pin D connector for my RS232 or RS422/485 port?
- Sony RS-422 DB9 Pinout
- How do I identify my Brainboxes product?
- How do I create a loop back connector?
- What is the cause of buffer overrun when transmitting data to my serial card?
- What is Xon / Xoff Software Flow Control?
We use these [Brainboxes Serial] adapters in our company (industrial automation, lots of serial stuff); they work as a regular COM port, we’ve never had any issues with them.
I’ve been using VX-001 on site (as a PLC / Servo Drive programming port) for years now, with much more success than USB adaptors – so I recommend it to all my clients (which is where this one will be going)! Thanks Brainboxes!