Isolated Industrial Ethernet to Serial 1xRS232/422/485
- 1 Port RS-232/422/485 Industrial Isolated Ethernet to Serial Device Server
- Total Galvanic Isolation, between power, ethernet (1500VDC) and serial (1000VDC)
- Install Virtual Com ports in Windows, tunnel over ethernet between 2 devices, communicate over TCP/IP or use the Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
- Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud). Removable, colour-coded, number terminal blocks
- -40°C to +80°C/-40ºF to +176ºF Temperature range
- Robust, Slim Design, Integrated DIN rail mount
Ethernet to Serial Device with 1 Port software selectable as RS232, RS422/485 Full duplex or RS422 Half duplex and 2 Ethernet ports. ES-551 has removable Screw Terminals Blocks for easy wiring, a slim ‘end on’ case and integral DIN rail mount. Featuring 4 separate power domains with total galvanic isolation between each. Our Industrial Ethernet to Serial has an operating temperature range of -30°C to +80°C/-40ºF to +176ºF and with +5VDC to +30VDC Dual input reverse polarity protected power supply making it perfect for industrial applications. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud), coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Baud rates can be standard values such as 9,600, 115,200, 230,000, 921,600 or user definable non standard values.
Our Industrial ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports in demanding environments. Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. Suitable to be wired into existing power and network infrastructure or can be used with our PW-600 power supply.