8 Port RS232 Ethernet to Serial Adapter
- 8 Port RS-232 Ethernet to Serial Device Server
- IP-30 rated steel enclosure
- Recommended for demanding flow control and latency applications such as CNC/DNC machine communications
- Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud)
- Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Install Virtual Com ports, communicate over TCP/IP or use the Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to 8 RS232 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud rates (1 MegaBaud), coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Baud rates can be standard values such as 9,600, 115,200, 230,000, 921,600 or user definable non standard values.
Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser.
For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally.
Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.