Industrial Edge Controller - Powered by Pi - DIO + Serial + BT WiFi NFC USB + Ethernet
- Industrial Edge Controller, powered by an industrialised Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Multiple connections, built in UPS for power management
- Comes with easy to use secure web interface
- Process data locally and send to the cloud. Use our built in software or write your own with open source tools
- Develop on Pi and deploy seamlessly to Industry
- -25°C to +80°C op temp range, 5-30VDC dual power input with built in mini UPS, DIN rail mountable
Combining industrial hardware connections with the processing power of a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ the BB-400 Industrial Edge Controller gives you the possibilities of open source software. Ideal for retrofitting existing equipment or building into a new panel.
The BB-400 Industrial Edge Controller combines Brainboxes proven IO and serial connectivity with a range of network connections to allow data to flow to the application of your choice. The innovative design uses a Raspberry Pi Compute module and an Arduino to provide edge processing. The Pi is supported by a power management system, including a UPS, making it match the robust demands of industry. This allows you to develop on Raspberry Pi and deploy seamlessly to the factory floor.
Multiple hardware interfaces allow for communication with many different types of equipment and machinery. Use Ethernet, Bluetooth, IO, Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, RS232/422/485 to interface with many different types of device from the compact BB-400. This is a true Industrial Raspberry Pi.
The device offers the flexibility of PC systems with open source API programming options to make integration and customisation user friendly. Combining insights from machinery of all types and ages can be done through a preferred programming language, such as C# and Python or visually in Node-RED, circumventing many of the interoperability issues that have traditionally hampered integrated automation. Support for most industry standard protocols such as MQTT, OPC-UA, REST, Modbus.