2 Port RS422/485 PoE Ethernet to Serial Adapter
- 2 Port RS-422/485 with Power over Ethernet IEEE802.3af
- Ethernet to Serial Device Server
- Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud
- User friendly interface, simple to use, powerful in operation
- Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Optional DIN rail mounting kit and stand alone power supply
Ethernet to Serial device server with Power over Ethernet providing access to two RS422/485 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) uses IEEE 802.3af standard, compatible with any PoE switch.
Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. RS485 – 1 twisted pair – half duplex configuration with autogating provides trouble free data transmission due to automatic control of data direction. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser. For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally. Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.