“Ensuring repeatable accuracy of temperature sensing can be difficult due to variations in the measurement chain. The ED-582 and the new ED-593 are built for temperature sensitive industrial processes, designed for ultimate precision”
– Eamonn Walsh, Brainboxes Technical Director
With input channels designed for ultimate precision, Brainboxes ED-582 Ethernet to 4 Channel RTD module updates quickly, whilst open/short circuit detection ensures readings are accurate over long distances and periods of time.
To complete the range, the newly launched ED-593 Ethernet to 8 Channel Thermocouple device is designed to interface with high temperature thermocouple sensors.
Both robust and intelligent control side devices are built for temperature-sensitive industrial processes, and boast:
• Individually configurable inputs for sensor type – all common industry standards are supported
• Instant monitoring of inputs and control of outputs from any web-browser
• Simple support of ASCII TCP Protocol or ASCII over virtual COM port
• Delivery of industrial data exactly where you need it: smartphone, tablet or PC