Check the following:
- Check that the device is correctly powered up (status LED is green) and plugged into the network (network LED is green).
- Ensure Brainboxes Boost.LAN Suite is set as an exception in Windows Firewall if it is enabled, and any other custom firewall that you have installed.
- If you have a proxy server installed check Boost.LAN is on the exceptions list.
- If you are connecting through a router check that port forwarding is enabled on the router.
- If you are using a hub/switch or another device between the network server and ES device, check that it’s powered and working correctly.
- Check that there are no IP address conflicts on the network.