It would appear that Windows has started to install the Windows 9x drivers from the CD instead of the Windows 2K/XP drivers.
- Please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the current drivers by using the Uninstall application in the latest driver folder and then reboot your PC.
2. Download the latest Serial Solutions drivers from the website.
3. Reboot the machine
4. When the Found New Hardware wizard appears following the reboot, choose to Install from a Specific Location and then browse to the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers.
5. The card will now install properly. If you still have problems installing the card properly following these steps please submit the Support Form with details of your problem.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?