We are now able to provide support for 2-port PCMCIA cards in Windows XP at up to 115200 baud rates and in Full Duplex mode only (for RS422/485 cards).
Please install Windows XP Service Pack 1 on your PC before trying to install the card.
Please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the Serial Solutions drivers if you have attempted to install the card already. To uninstall the Serial Solutions driver run the uninstall application and reboot your computer.
2. Download and unzip the following driver to a New Folder on your desktop: Installation Files
3. Shut down the PC and remove the card.
4. Restart the PC and insert the card.
5. The Add New Hardware wizard will start. Choose to “Install from a Specific Location” and then browse directly to the New Folder on your desktop. Choose OK to start the installation of the card.
6. The 2 ports will also be installed in a similar way using the Add New Hardware wizard.
7. The Brain Boxes ports can be viewed under Ports in Device Manager. This is accessed by right clicking on My Computer on the desktop. Then choose Properties > Hardware > Device Manager > Ports.
You didn’t find answer to your question?