- Download the “Boost.PCIe.zip” file from the latest drivers FAQ page.
- Unzip the file and save to a location you will remember.
- Restart the PC or go to Device Manager and click “Scan for Hardware Changes” to launch the New Found Hardware Wizard.
- Follow the on screen instructions (select the Advanced option for Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003 and XP)
- When asked for the drivers, point to the unzipped driver folder.
For a detailed guide please see the product manual in the documentation section.
You didn’t find answer to your question?