- Download the “Serial Solutions.zip” file from the latest driver section of the FAQ’s.
- Unzip the file and save it to a location you will remember.
- Restart the PC or go to Device Manager and select “Scan for Hardware Changes” to launch the New Found Hardware Wizard.
- Follow the on screen instructions (select the Advanced option for Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003 and XP)
- When asked for the drivers, point to the unzipped driver folder.
N.B. If you are UPGRADING your Serial Solutions driver Brainboxes ONLY recommend upgrading your driver by completely removing and reinstalling Serial Solutions. For the best customer experience please follow the steps above. This is due to the much improved performance and new features of the latest Serial Solutions release.
For a detailed guide please see the product manual located in the documentation section.
You didn’t find answer to your question?