4 Port RS232 Low Profile PCI Serial Port Card DB25 - Out Of Production UC-271
Universal PCI providing four low profile RS232 serial ports (4x25 Pin connectors). Data transfer rates up to 115,200 baud rates and the 64 byte deep transmit and 64 byte receive FIFOS, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance on your PC.Includes drivers for all Windows 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems, including Windows 10.
Out Of Production- Recommended Alternative Products
|4 Port RS232 Low Profile PCI Serial Port Card DB25||4 Port RS232 Low Profile PCI Serial Port Card DB9||4 Port RS232 PCI Serial Card DB25||4 Port RS232 PCI Serial Port Card DB25||4xRS232 Low Profile PCI Serial Port Card with LPT Parallel Port for Printer|
Max Baud Rate
Max Baud Rate
Max Baud Rate
Max Baud Rate
Max Baud Rate
|£ 265.00 (gbp)||£ 265.00 (gbp)||£ 265.00 (gbp)||£ 265.00 (gbp)||£ 280.00 (gbp)|
I changed to BrainBoxes serial ports on PCI cards (UC-235) ... and haven't had any problems since.Pete Dowson
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your brilliant product (US-101)!! ...
We tried [many other brands] and a few other USB to serial adapters. None of them worked!.. I’ve been buying and returning like crazy. ...
I finally called IBM/Lenovo out of desperation and somewhere in their internal knowledgebase was a mention of your product working. So I bought one from Buy.com as a test.. it arrived today. IT WORKS! =)
You are likely the only manufacturer on the planet that makes a working serial to USB adapter for IBM/Lenovo. I would sugges
Creative NetVentures, Inc.
I would like to thank you for sending out the windows 7 RS232 USB driver.ABM Electrical Contracting Ltd
I have had a lot of problems trying to get my EXFO fiber optic test equipment to communicate with my windows 7 laptop.
I loaded on your software for the driver and within 10 mins I could communicate with the EXFO.
Exfo's technical guys have struggled to find a soloution. Thanks to Brainbox the problem is solved
For some time I have been searching for a USB to Serial adaptor that works correctly with the Fanuc CNC controls fitted on the 600 UK products that I support.Les Robbins
I now use and recommend a USB to Serial adaptor supplied by Brainboxes Limited
They can look after all your RS232 hardware needs, be it getting your Netbook to talk to your CNC or your Desktop serving your CNC machines via RS232 multi port cards.
I find their products very reliable and their support team are very helpful.
After searching a lot on the internet for a good USB to Serial (RS232), I elected the Brainboxes US-101 for the following reasons:
- it really seemed to be a very good device and completely suited for my needs (size, features, technical data) - very good ratings all over the internet
- ready and tested for Windows 7 (64 bits)
- developed and made in Europe from an european company!
- lifetime guarantee
- lifetime support
- Brainboxes seems to be a company really [focused] on having good and reliable products and respect its customers
We have been massively impressed by the Brainboxes USB to RS232 converter. It is the best adapter we have found as it fully supports all 9 pins and has compatible drivers for windows 2000 through to Windows 7 64 bit meaning one solution can be used with all of our machines. We have been able to communicate with legacy PLCs such as the Honeywell IPC range through to modern PLCs such as the Allen Bradley Control Logix range. Unlike many other converters that can be hit-and-miss we are yet to find a device your converter will not work with. We have recommended your product to all of the automa
Coca Cola Enterprises
Well I must admit to being sceptical, as we only ever found 1 [other] device that worked [reliably] and I had to leave that on a project and have never found another since. It appears on first testing that your US-101s work very well…………..
needless to say I am very pleased as it is so hard to source a laptop with on-board RS232 nowadays. Very pleased indeed! Thank youPrinciple Communications
|Connector||DB25 Connector - 25 Pin Male|
|UART Compatibility||16750/16550/16450 backwards compatible as well as an enhanced 950 mode|
|Tx FIFO Size||64|
|Rx FIFO Size||64|
|Operating Distance||EIA - RS232 Standard|
|Cable||4 port cable (44 way D to 4x25 Pin Male)|
|Serial Port Settings|
|Max Baud Rate||115,200|
|Data Bits||5,6,7 or 8|
|Parity||Odd, Even, None, Mark or Space|
|Stop Bits||1, 1.5 or 2|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR, XON/XOFF|
|Tx/Rx Modes||Point to Point|
|Form Factor||Low Profile|
|Includes Printer Port||No|
|Power Consumption||210mA @ 5V, 60mA @ 12V|
|Product Weight||0.067 kg, 2.36 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||135x80x18 mm, 5.3x3.1x0.7 inches|
|Packaged Weight||0.645 kg, 22.75 ounces|
|Packaged Dimensions||200x135x80 mm, 7.9x5.3x3.1 inches|
|Operating System Compatibility|
|PCI 3.0||Peripheral Component Interface|
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-English.UC-EN (1.49 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Polski.UC-PL (0.52 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Espanol.UC-ES (0.44 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Espanol.UC-ES (0.49 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Deutsche.UC-DE (0.45 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Chinese.UC-ZH (0.72 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Magyar.UC-HU (0.58 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Italiano.UC-IT (0.49 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Francais.UC-FR (0.44 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Chinese.UC-ZH (0.65 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-Italiano.UC-IT (0.44 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Polski.UC-PL (0.57 MB)
- UC-RS232-PCI-range-summary-English.UC-EN (1.46 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Magyar.UC-HU (0.63 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Francais.UC-FR (0.49 MB)
- UC-RS422-485-range-summary-Deutsche.UC-DE (0.49 MB)