There is no software for the USB Bluetooth Adaptor supplied by Brainboxes the software is built into Windows XP.
To install the USB Bluetooth Adaptor please make sure Windows XP Service Pack 2 is installed.
To check whether Windows XP Service Pack 2 is installed on your machine please do the following:
- Right Click on ‘My Computer’ Icon. A menu will appear
- Click on Properties. The properties Dialogue box will appear.
- Check underneath the ‘System:’ item on the dialogue box.
- If the words “Service Pack 2” are displayed then everything required is already installed.
- If “Service Pack 2” is not displayed please update to Windows XP Service Pack 2.