The Brainboxes PCMCIA cards are supported in Windows 98, 2000 & XP, with limited support in NT. The cards are not supported in DOS. Please follow these steps:
- Uninstall the current drivers by using the Uninstall application from the latest drivers folder and then reboot your PC.
- Download the latest Serial Solutions drivers from the website.
- Reboot the machine and insert the card.
- Follow the relevant instructions in the User Guide for PCMCIA cards to install your card.
To install a PCMCIA card in NT: The PCMCIA serial cards use Microsoft’s own serial driver, and will only install as COM1 or COM2 – one of these will need to be free to install the card.
- Insert the card into a free PCMCIA slot
- To check that the card has installed, click on ‘PC Card’ in Control Panel.
- Clicking on ‘Properties’ displays the COM port number.
Note: 2 port PCMCIA cards not supported in Windows NT and PM-120 is Full-Duplex mode only
You didn’t find answer to your question?