Boost.LAN Manager application is the graphical user interface for locating and configuring all Brainboxes Ethernet to Serial devices in Windows. Boost.LAN is the COM ports device driver that you will use in Windows to access your ES serial ports. You will need Boost.LAN Manager to install the Boost.LAN COM ports driver.
If your application speaks directly to IP addresses (Telnet or Win Sock communication) or if you want to remotely change the settings of the ES device via the webpage, Boost.LAN is not required.
Installation Instructions for Boost.LAN
- Download the “Build242 Logo.zip” file from the latest drivers of the FAQ section.
- Unzip the file and save it to a location you will remember.
- Locate and run the Setup.exe program in the unzipped driver folder package to install Boost.LAN Manager
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once installation is complete open Boost.LAN Manager and click “Find Devices”
- Select your device in the Boost.LAN window and click “Install Device” on the left hand panel
- Your device is now installed and ready to be used.
For more detailed installation instructions please see the product manual in the documentation section.
You didn’t find answer to your question?