PCMCIA 9 PIN CABLE
Slimline 15 way PCMCIA card connector to 500mm cable with Male 9 pin D connector
|Accessory||Cable Ports||1 x 9 Pin|
|Cable connector||15 way D-Sub|
|Packaged Weight||0.112 kg|
|Packaged Dimensions||160(l) x 135(w) x 49(h) mm|
|Dimensions||160 × 135 × 49 mm|
- What is RTS / CTS Hardware Flow Control?
- What is the difference between RS422 communication and RS485 communication?
- How do I control a serial port using PHP?
- Where can I find the Windows drivers for my PCI or PCMCIA card?
- What are the Pinouts of the 9 pin D connector for my RS232 or RS422/485 port?
- Sony RS-422 DB9 Pinout
- How do I identify my Brainboxes product?
- How do I create a loop back connector?
- What is the cause of buffer overrun when transmitting data to my serial card?
- What is Xon / Xoff Software Flow Control?
1-5 of 10 reviews
Stuart YoungVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
YoubaVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5MK-103
YoubaVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5MK-114
John AcornleyVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
AnonymousVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections