Quad Cable 37 Way D to 4x9 Pin
Male 37 pin D connector to quad cables 1 metre long with 4 Male 9 pin D connectors
|Accessory||Cable Ports||1 x 37 Pin|
|Cable connector||4 x 9 Pin|
|Packaged Weight||0.383 kg|
|Packaged Dimensions||200(l) x 135(w) x 80(h) mm|
|Dimensions||200 × 135 × 80 mm|
- What is RTS / CTS Hardware Flow Control?
- What is the difference between RS422 communication and RS485 communication?
- How do I control a serial port using PHP?
- Where can I find the Windows drivers for my PCI or PCMCIA card?
- What are the Pinouts of the 9 pin D connector for my RS232 or RS422/485 port?
- Sony RS-422 DB9 Pinout
- How do I identify my Brainboxes product?
- How do I create a loop back connector?
- What is the cause of buffer overrun when transmitting data to my serial card?
- What is Xon / Xoff Software Flow Control?
1-5 of 10 reviews
Stuart YoungVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
YoubaVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5MK-103
YoubaVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5MK-114
John AcornleyVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
AnonymousVerified ownerRated 5 out of 5PW-600
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections