How do I use PHP to communicate with my Remote IO Module?
PHP is a server side and scripting language used primarily on the web. PHP is used in approx 80% of all websites (for example facebook.com and wikipedia.org) Brainboxes has provided a Brainboxes.IO PHP API to allow easy integration of Brainboxes Ethernet IO Modules (ED-xxx) into you PHP code.
- Windows/Mac/Linux Computer
- PHP Runtime (PHP 5.3.0 and above)
- PHP Development Environment (e.g. Eclipse, PHP for Visual Studio, IntelliJ, NetBeans, or a simple Text Editor)
- Brainboxes.IO API for PHP
The following sample code connects to a Brainboxes Ethernet IO Module and sends the ASCII command to get the device name
For a full list of ASCII protocol commands which can be sent to the device see:Brainboxes Remote IO ASCII protocol reference
- How do I use Android to communicate with my Remote IO Module?
- How do I use C# to communicate with my Remote IO Module?
- How do I use C++ to communicate with my Remote IO Module?
- How do I use Perl to communicate with my Remote IO Module?
- How do I use Visual Basic (VB) to communicate with my Remote IO Module?