Where can I find the latest driver for my USB to Serial or ExpressCard device?
Operating System Support of this Driver
The Boost.Software driver is for use with the USB to Serial (US) product range and also the ExpressCard product range, which has a product code of 'VX'. This driver is intended for use on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1 64 & 32-bit
- Windows 8 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64 & 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64 & 32-bit
- Windows XP 64 & 32-bit
- Ensure your USB or Expresscard device is unplugged from your PC or laptop.
- Click the download link below and the driver files will start downloading automatically.
- Unzip the downloaded driver folder and locate the "setup.exe" file.
- Run the "setup.exe" file and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- Insert your US or VX product.
- Pop up balloons will appear as the device is recognised by the preinstalled drivers.
- Once installation is complete, your device will now be ready to use.