Where can I find the latest driver for my USB to Serial or ExpressCard device for Windows 10?
Operating System Support of this Driver
This driver is a temporary fix whilst we're working on fixing our original drivers for support on the Windows 10 Anniversary update. At this moment in time these drivers do not have the same communication functionality or ability to switch between RS422/485 full-duplex or half-duplex like the Boost.Software:
- Windows 10 64 & 32-bit (Anniversary Update)
- First make sure you have unzipped the file attachment somewhere on your PC (E.g. C:\Drivers\Build 3 (Logo’d)).
- Plug in your US/VX device.
- Go to Device Manager, and open your ‘Universal
Serial Buses’ tab and find your Brainboxes US/VX device.
If your device is unplugged from your system, you can click on 'View' -> 'Show hidden devices'.
- Right click it, and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
- Click ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and insert your new unzipped driver location (E.g. C:\Drivers\Build 3 (Logo’d)) and click next.
- Please do the same for the COM port which appears inside ‘Ports’ (inside Device Manager) for your US/VX device.